Custom Color Monogrammed Trays
This item is temporarily out of stock.
BACK IN STOCK JANUARY 2, 2020.
These decor, organization, and serving staples just got more personal with our classic diamond monogram and YOUR perfect color!
MONOGRAM ORIENTATION: The monogram will appear with the first initial on the left, last initial in the middle, and second initial on the right. For example: Mary Anne Smith would appear MSA.
The CUSTOM COLOR Process:
1. Select your size on the drop down menu.
2. Check out the product images for our custom color offerings.
3. Type the color code listed below your chosen color into the "CUSTOM COLOR" field.
4. Choose "Gold" or "Silver" as your accent trim finish.
5. You will be sent a sample tile to approve within 1 week of ordering your jar.
6. Once the sample is approved, we will create your jar and send it to you within 1 week of color approval.
Still can't find the exact color you are looking for? In most cases, we can color match for you! For color matching services, please email email@example.com
Our classic trays are hand-painted by a Lo Home artist before being fired for a beautiful and durable finish which is food and water safe.
Find out what these sustainability symbols mean HERE.
Small: 7¼" L x 3½" W x 1" H
Medium: 9¼" L x 5½" W x 1¼" H
Large: 11¼" L x 8¼" W x 1½" H
Shipping & Returns
These pieces are custom made just for you, so please allow approximately 1-2 weeks for production and shipping. We try our best to accommodate rush orders. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place an expedited order.
These items are hand-made to order, and their fragile nature is not conducive to return shipping. For these reasons, we do not accept returns nor exchanges, however, we offer color sample tiles (available in drop down menu). If an item arrives damaged or defective, we will be happy to swiftly send you a replacement.