Custom Color Block Ginger Jars
Our best selling ginger jars are now available in YOUR perfect color!
The CUSTOM COLOR Process:
1. Select your size on the drop down menu.
2. Check out the product images for our custom color offerings.
3. Type the color name listed on your chosen color into the "CUSTOM COLOR" field. For example: "Pink Eraser"
*The Benjamin Moore color that is most similar to each custom color is listed below the color name. This is meant as a useful guide as colors look different depending on screens and lighting/environment. This is not meant to be taken as an exact match. You will be sent a sample of your chosen color to approve or adjust prior to creation.
4. Choose "Gold" or "Silver" as your accent trim finish.
5. You will be sent a sample tile to approve within 1 week of ordering your piece.
6. Once the sample is approved, we will create your piece and send it to you within 1 week of color approval.
Still can't find the exact color you are looking for? In some cases, we can color match for you! For color matching services, please email email@example.com
Our classic swallow-tail lidded jars are hand-poured in Oklahoma and hand-painted by a Lo Home artist before being fired for a beautiful and durable finish which is food and water safe.
Find out what these sustainability symbols mean HERE.
Small: 5" W x 5" D x 8" H
Medium: 6.75" W x 6.75" D x 13.5" H
Large: 8.5" W x 8.5" D x 16.5" H
Shipping & Returns
These pieces are custom made just for you, so please allow approximately 1-2 weeks for production and shipping. We try our best to accommodate rush orders. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place an expedited order.
These jars are hand-made to order, and their fragile nature is not conducive to return shipping. For these reasons, we do not accept returns nor exchanges, however, we offer color sample tiles (available in drop down menu). If an item arrives damaged or defective, we will be happy to swiftly send you a replacement.